The Blue City is filled with charm just waiting to be discovered. We love the towering fort on the hill, the bustle of the clock tower market, the chic architecture of the old blue homes, the grandeur of the palace, the craftsmanship of rural artisans, the tastiness of Rajasthani food, the warmth of the people, and so much more.
Depending on your arrival and departure time, we'll build an experience that could include:
- Guided tour of the Mehrangarh Fort
- Walking tour of a neighborhood with a concentration of blue painted, architecturally unique homes
- Umaid Bhavan palace tour
- Exploration of the clock tower and stepwell area
- Rural excursion that includes learning about the Bishnoi people as well as demonstrations of making pottery, block-printing fabrics, and weaving rugs
- Miniature painting demonstration
2 or more people looking to discover their favorite Indian city!
Anytime of the year
Contact us with your arrival and departure times from Jodhpur, and we'll build the experience from there.
Approximately $200/person per day, subject to the specific tours and experiences selected. We'll also gladly arrange your lodging based on your desires and our experience staying in multiple hotels and guesthouses.